|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic film for the machine body, and plywood wooden case (fumigation-free) for the spare parts such as screens etc.|
|Delivery Time:||15~35 work days after order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||5 sets per month|
|Motion:||Gyratory Reciprocating Motion, Circular-elliptical-linear Motion||Discharge Port:||At The Bottom Of The Machine, Can Also Be Made In Front Of The Machine|
|Installation Method:||Cable Suspension, Floor Mounting (optional)||Composition:||Screen Box, Cover, Base, Exciter, Motor, Special Screen, Compensating Clamps, Clips, Drag Link, Graphite Block Etc.|
|Screen:||Automatically Tensioned Screen, Stainless Steel||Mesh Cleaning Device:||Mesh Cleaning Balls: Rubber Ball, Silicone Ball, Polyurethane Ball|
|Drive Device:||Exciter, Belt And Motor||Compensating Clamps:||Clamp Handle Assemblies Made By Ourselves|
|Clips:||3 Kinds Of Clips, Made By Ourselves||Drag Link:||Drag Link Assemblies Are Made By Ourselves|
Sea Salt rotex vibrating screen,
Rock Salt rotex vibrating screen,
Rock Salt rotex machine
Overview of Gyratory Screen Rotex Machine for Sea Salt and Rock Salt:
What is the Gyratory Screen Rotex Machine? The gyratory screen Rotex machine for sea salt and rock salt is also called gyratory screen, gyratory screener, gyratory separator, gyratory sifter, gyratory screening machine, Rotex screen, Rotex screening machine, Rotex separator, planar rotary screen, plane rotary screen, rotary flat sieve, flat screen, square precision screening machine, reciprocating screen etc.
The AD model gyratory screener sifter is the best seller of our company compare with other kinds of sieving equipments. And the performance of this gyratory screen have been proven by many customers in different industry applications.
The gyratory screen is driven by an ordinary motor, and this gyratory screening machine drives the eccentric wheel to do gyratory reciprocating motion. The main function of AD model gyratory screen is to provide accurate separation of materials without product deterioration, thereby resulting greater product yields at higher production rates.
This machine consists of top cover, top screen fame, spacer, bottom screen fame, the base space and the screen box. The unique gyratory motion of the near horizontal screen surface and the available screen mesh cleaning system secure the gyratory vibrating screen quality as a high capacity product that efficiently developed for materials screening purposes.
Useful Information You Can't Miss About Gyratory Screen Rotex Machine for Sea Salt and Rock Salt:
|Moving Trajectory||gyratory reciprocating motion: circular motion at feed end, elliptical motion at center, and linear motion at discharge end|
|Drive Device||general motor + exciter + belt|
|Layers of Screen||1~4 layers of screen available|
|Screen Size||upper screen width*length 500*1500mm, 1000*2100mm, 1000*3000mm, 1500*3000mm, 1500*3600mm, 1800*3600mm, 1800*4000mm, 2000*5000mm etc.|
|Motor Brand||Siemens, or according to customer requirements|
|Spare Parts||the special screen, drive exciter, drag link, compensating clamps, clips are made by ourselves|
|Discharge Port||usually at the bottom of the machine, it can also be made at the back of the machine|
|Material||carbon steel, contact parts stainless steel, total stainless steel (optional)|
|Installation||floor seat installation, cable suspension installation|
|Mesh Cleaning Method||use mesh cleaning balls to clean the screen mesh. Rubber ball, silicone ball, polyurethane ball etc.|
Advantages of Gyratory Screen Rotex Machine for Sea Salt and Rock Salt:
1. unique gyratory reciprocating motion
2. automatic screen surface tension device
3. ball cleaning system
4. double-balanced motor system
5. convenient and quick compensating clamps for head cover
Performance and Features of Gyratory Screen Rotex Machine for Sea Salt and Rock Salt:
1. All components are easily accessible and removable for ease of disassembly and cleaning.
2. No vertical vibration, longer life span of mesh (6~12 months).
3. Every layer is installed an anti-blocking and cleaning facility and able to clean mesh while sieving.
4. Exterior is designed for easy cleaning. Exterior permanent joints are either welded continuously, or strip welded and filled with epoxy.
5. Lower headroom permits operation in confined areas, reducing cost of building and maintenance.
6. Less conveying equipment is required for elevating material to the feed point.
7. Greater product yields at higher production rates.
8. Low energy consumption.
9. High screening efficiency.
10. Create low noise pollution.
Working Principle of Gyratory Screen Rotex Machine for Sea Salt and Rock Salt:
The gyratory vibrating screen could spreads the material across the full width of the screen surface, the material flow thickness will be thiner than other sifting equipment. The material will be easy to be sifting becasuse thiner the flow bed.
1. The materials do the reciprocating-gyratory motion along with the gyratory screen running, and there is not vertical jump during the gyratory screen running period, the little size material will go to the bottom of the flow bed along moving forward, the material particle will pass the mesh aperture when the particle size is less than the gyratory sifter aperture size. The reciprocating gyratory motion will make the material flow bed touch the screener mesh surface with longer time for increasing the screening efficiency.
2. The reciprocating gyratory motion of the Rotex gyratory screener will spread the material flow bed evenly along with the screener mesh bed after material fall into the inlet, the material flow bed will be very thin after being spread, it is good for material screening , and the material screening precision and capacity will be increased.
3. The screen deck of gyratory screening equipment consist of mesh, spring clamp, ball trays and self-cleaning balls. The self-cleaning balls jump ceaselessly along with gyratory screen operation, the ball could hit the screen mesh in order to let the mesh vibration, so the material blocked in the mesh aperture or adhered to the mesh surface will be cleaned out, it could make sure the aperture ratio so guarantee the screening efficiency.
4. The gyratory screen do not have vertical vibration, so it do not have much load request on the base foundation, it is much lower than the vibration type screening machine, so the gyratory screener could save steel structure cost, the customer do not need to consider the install load limited.
Application of Gyratory Screen Rotex Machine for Sea Salt and Rock Salt:
Abrasive: glass beads, slag, alumina, sand and other abrasive materials
Animal feed: feed powder and chips, meat paste and small food
Carbon products: coking coal, graphite, charcoal etc.
Chemical products: hundreds of different compounds
Clay: product classification
Fertilizer: raw material sieving and finished product fine screening.
Including ammonium nitrate, phosphate, potassium hydroxide, urea and other compounds
Food: sugar, flour, milk powder, coffee, cereals, rice, nuts, condiments, cocoa powder, glucose, starch etc.
Grain cleaning: corn, wheat, soybean and other cereals peeling and cleaning
Ore: ore, rubble, limestone, soda ash and salt
Paper: paper pulp, coating
Fiberboard: wood chips, flaking, bits of wood, to make high quality fiberboard
Drug: many large drug manufacturers use our screening machines, which meet the health standard design and GMP, to achieve precise and effectiveseparation and cleaning
Plastic: plastic particles, plastic powder
Powder metal: aluminum, copper, iron, nickel, steel, zinc and many other metal powders
Recycling of resources: used in the recycling of various materials, such as PET recycling etc.
Steel-making: classification of steel shot and metal filing
Technical Parameters of Gyratory Screen Rotex Machine for Sea Salt and Rock Salt:
|Model||Screen Surface Specification (W*L) (mm)||Screen Box Stroke (mm)||Motor||
|Rotation Rate (rpm)|
Installation Method of Gyratory Screen Rotex Machine for Sea Salt and Rock Salt:
1. Seat Installation or Floor Mounting:
Forward Type Direct Discharge Type
2. Cable Suspension Installation:
Cable Suspension Type
Please let me know the following questions in order to recommend you the suitable model:
1. What kind of raw material you want to process? Does this material have special physical or chemical properties? Such as wet, high temperature, corrosive etc.
2. How many layers of screen do you require for the machine?
3. The mesh size of each layer.
4. The voltage and hertz.
5. What kind of material do you prefer for the machine? Carbon steel, or SS304 /316 stainless steel?
Photo and Video of Gyratory Screen Rotex Machine for Sea Salt and Rock Salt:
Contact Person: Ms. Magie