|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic film for the machine, and fumigation-free plywood wooden case for the spare parts|
|Delivery Time:||30~35 work days after order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||5 sets per month|
|Purpose:||Dehydration, Desilting, Deintermediation Etc.||Angle Of Inclination:||-2~10 Degrees|
|Motion:||Linear Vibrating Motion||Driving Source:||Vibrating Exciters, Horizontal Vibrating Motors Etc.|
|Screen Mesh:||Stainless Steel Or Manganese Steel Woven Wire Mesh, Polyurethane Screen Mesh Etc.||Application:||Iron Tailings, Gold Tailings, Copper Tailings, Vanadium Tailings, Lead-zinc Tailings, Graphite Tailings Etc.|
inclined vibrating screen,
material screening equipment
Linear Dewatering Vibrating Screen For Coal Preparation Plant Coal Classification
Introduction of Vibrating Dewatering Screen for Coal Preparation Plant Coal Classification:
Vibrating Dewatering Screen for Coal Preparation Plant Coal Classification is a large-scale screening equipment with international quality developed by our company in recent years. It is suitable for the dewatering of raw coal in coal preparation plants, classification, desliming, screening of mines, power plant screening and coal chemical industry and other new energy industry material separation process. The material is not easy to block the sieve hole. The sieve plate life is longer than the traditional round vibrating sieve. It is the first choice for the traditional round vibrating screen upgrade.
Working Principle of Vibrating Dewatering Screen for Coal Preparation Plant Coal Classification:
The dewatering screen adopts dual-motor self-synchronization technology. The motors coordinate with universal eccentric and adjustable amplitude vibrator. When the two motors start to work, the vibrators move reversely at the same time. The centrifugal forces is generated by the eccentric blocks will superpose themselves and form a single direction vibration. The high frequency vibration drives the screen move back and forth in line repeatedly. So the sand can be dehydrated and filtered.
Technical Parameters of Vibrating Dewatering Screen for Coal Preparation Plant Coal Classification:
|Model||Screen Surface Area
|Screen Mesh Structure||Feeding Size
|Double Vibration Amplitude
|Vibrating Direction Angle
Note: We reserve the right to modify the above data.
Advantages of Vibrating Dewatering Screen for Coal Preparation Plant Coal Classification:
1. Adopt self-synchronized technology of waterproof and frequency-specific motor and dual-motor drive to achieve effective dewatering effect.
2. The new dry row dehydration process has less investment compared to the traditional process, simple process, small area, etc. It is convenient for system process layout.
3. Long life of wear-resistant sieve plate. Chess assembling design, convenient replacement, cost saving, sieve size can be selected according to requirements.
4. The method of riveting and welding of steel components constitutes a frame body with no internal stress, high strength, light weight and durability.
5. Professional frequency, amplitude and low power consumption design can suit a variety of dewatering needs, 24 hours continuous dry row operation, V-type screen surface design, -5' climbing surface dewatering, dry exhaust tailings low in water content, high efficiency, large capacity per unit area.
Vibration Exciter Type Vibration Motor Type
Application of Vibrating Dewatering Screen for Coal Preparation Plant Coal Classification:
Dewatering mineral concentrates
Scalping oversize from suspensions and slurries
Some Tips When You Order Vibrating Dewatering Screen for Coal Preparation Plant Coal Classification:
1. When selecting and ordering, the user should determine the arrangement of the sieve and screen seam size. If they do not make a decision, we supply the machine according to the right-type screen seam 0.5mm arrangement. (The motor is installed on the left or right side of the material flow direction.)
2. When the forced synchronization is adopted, the motor can be installed on the left or right. User must state when ordering.
3. The screen structure (weaving, punching, wedge-bar), mesh size, processing capacity, material name and feeding particle size should be indicated in the selection and ordering by the user.
4. The dip angle of the screen surface can be adjusted from -2 to 10 degrees. Other angles can be adjusted by the user.
Contact Person: Ms. Magie
Movement: linear motion
Drive Device: double horizontal vibrating motor or vibration exciter
Dip Angle: the dip angle of the screen surface can be adjusted from -2 to 10 degrees
Application: often used in coal preparation, ore dressing, power generation, sugar making, salt making and other industrial sectors