|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic film for the machine, and fumigation-free plywood wooden case for the spare parts|
|Delivery Time:||30~35 work days after order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||5 sets per month|
|Power Source:||Vibrating Exciters, Horizontal Vibrating Motors||Movement:||Linear Vibrating Motion|
|Screen:||Manganese Steel Or Stainless Steel Woven Wire Mesh, Polyurethane Screen Mesh Etc.||Dip Angle:||Can Be Adjusted From -2~10 Degrees|
|Function:||Dewatering, Medium Removal And Desliming Etc.||Application:||Tailings Dry-line, Washed Sand, Slime Dewatering, Fine Sand Recycling Etc.|
inclined vibrating screen,
material screening equipment
High Safe Dewatering Vibrating Screen Equipment For Fine Sand Recycling
Introduction of High Efficiency Vibrating Dewatering Screen for Fine Sand Recycling:
High Efficiency Vibrating Dewatering Screen for Fine Sand Recycling is also called drainage screen, drainage sieve, dehydration vibrating screen, dewatering vibrating screen, vibrating dewatering screen, dehydration shaker, sculping screen, medium drainage screen, medium draining screen, sizing-medium drainage screen etc.
The vibration force of the Dewatering Screen for Fine Sand Recycling is divided into vibration motor type and ordinary motor driving exciter type. For the vibration motor type, the exciting force can be adjusted by the motor eccentric block. The common motor type adopts the double motor self-synchronization technology, mainly Screening of larger particles and the use of more water, the device is driven by the tape were two unrelated shock absorber for synchronous reverse rotation, the component force along the vibration direction of centrifugal force produced by two sets of eccentric mass superpose, reverse centrifugal offset, thus forming a single vibration along the vibration direction, so that the screen box for reciprocating linear motion.
Some Tips for High Efficiency Vibrating Dewatering Screen for Fine Sand Recycling:
1. The dip angle of the screen surface can be adjusted from -2 to 10 degrees. Other angles can be adjusted by the user.
2. When the forced synchronization is adopted, the motor can be installed on the left or right. User must state when ordering.
3. The screen structure (weaving, punching, wedge-bar), mesh size, processing capacity, material name and feeding particle size should be indicated in the selection and ordering by the user.
4. When selecting and ordering, the user should determine the arrangement of the sieve and screen seam size. If they do not make a decision, we supply the machine according to the right-type screen seam 0.5mm arrangement. (The motor is installed on the left or right side of the material flow direction.)
Working Principle of High Efficiency Vibrating Dewatering Screen for Fine Sand Recycling:
Dewatering screen adopt dual-electrode self-synchronization technology, universal eccentric block, adjustable amplitude vibrator. The machine is combined mainly by the screen box, exciter, support system and motor. The two mutually independent vibrators are respectively driven by the tape coupling to do synchronous reverse operation. The centrifugal force generated by two eccentric masses is superposed along the vibration direction and reversely counteracted, thereby forming a single vibration force along the vibration direction, making the screen box reciprocating linear motion.
The drainage screen, also known as high-frequency dewatering screen, changing the water surface tension of pulp through the exciting force, pulp water through the screen to become the undersize material, and fine material is blocked by the screen to form the filter layer by the vibration of the forward movement of discharge. Dewatering screen is mainly used for detailings dewatering in the mineral processing industry, coal slurry dehydration of coal preparation plant, washed quartz sand dewatering and ceramic slurry dehydration, and wet and dry classification, dehydration, removal and mud removal of medium and fine granular materials in industrial sectors such as electric power, sugar making and salt making.
Technical Parameters of High Efficiency Vibrating Dewatering Screen for Fine Sand Recycling:
|Model||Screen Surface Area
|Screen Mesh Structure||Feeding Size
|Double Vibration Amplitude
|Vibrating Direction Angle
Stainless steel seam welded mesh
Characteristics of High Efficiency Vibrating Dewatering Screen for Fine Sand Recycling:
1. Whole sieve machine horizontal installation, but the screen was negative angle installed to ensure the best dehydration effect;
2. The use of high wear-resistant sieve plate long service life, modular assembly design, easy to replace, cost savings, mesh size can be selected according to requirements
3. Using the new energy-saving double vibration motor as the excitation source, the screen frame adopts special noise reduction material and is connected by high-strength bolts to ensure that the screen equipment is reliable and the working noise is reduced, the whole machine working noise is lower than 85dB (A) , Similar sieve decline of about 15dB;
4. Feeding input can be set to curved sieve surface, improve dewatering efficiency;
5. Set the feed box to ensure that the material evenly into the sieve surface;
6. With the overall underframe, easy to carry and install;
7. Rely on sieve filter layer to retain fine and backlog of dewatering.
Application of High Efficiency Vibrating Dewatering Screen for Fine Sand Recycling:
Tailings dry discharge: iron tailings, gold tailings, copper tailings, vanadium tailings, lead - zinc tailings, graphite tailings;
Washed sand: quartz sand, zircon sand, glass sand, building sand, casting sand, building materials sand, potassium feldspar dehydration;
Slime dewatering: slime dewatering;
Soil remediation: soil remediation;
Sewage treatment: urban sewage, industrial sewage, river sludge solid-liquid separation, sewage treatment plant filtration.
Vibration Motor Type Vibration Exciter Type
Contact Person: Ms. Magie
Movement: linear motion
Drive Device: double horizontal vibrating motor or vibration exciter
Dip Angle: the dip angle of the screen surface can be adjusted from -2 to 10 degrees
Application: often used in coal preparation, ore dressing, power generation, sugar making, salt making and other industrial sectors
Movement: the screen box does not vibrate, and only the screen mesh vibrates
Purpose: very suitable for screening of fine particle materials
Screen Surface: the screen is composed of three layers of woven mesh, or single layer mesh of coarse silk
Screen Angle: can be easily adjusted to meet the nature of materials and different screening operations