|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Fumigation-free plywood wooden case for small size|
|Delivery Time:||20~30 workdays after order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||10 sets per month|
|Alternative Names:||Rectangualr Separator, Horizonal Vibrating Screen, Linear Vibrating Screen Etc.||Purpose:||Suitable For The Rough Screening Of Non-viscous Material With <7% Water Content|
|Screen Dimensions:||Screen Width*length 500*200mm, 1000*2500mm, 1000*3000mm, 1000*4000mm, 1200*3000mm, 1200*3500mm, 1200*4000mm, 1500*3500mm Etc.||Screen Surface:||Horizontal Or Inclined (0°~7°)|
|Screen Frame:||Wooden Frame, Carbon Steel Frame, Stainless Steel Frame Etc.||Mesh Deblinding System:||Bouncing Balls, Ultrasonic Deblinding System Etc.|
|Material:||Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel 304, 316L, Titanium Material Etc.||Motor:||Double Horizontal Vibrating Motors|
|Motion:||Linear Motion||Application:||Plastic Particle, Tea, Chemical Fertilizer, Lysine, Urea Etc.|
vibratory screening equipment,
horizontal vibrating screen
Durable Linear Vibrating Screen Machine Plastic Particle Rectangular Screener
Introduction of High Efficiency Stainless Steel Plastic Particle Linear Vibrating Screen:
The High Efficiency Stainless Steel Plastic Particle Linear Vibrating Screen uses vibrating motor as vibration source to make the materials be thrown on linear vibrating screen surface and make the motion straight line forward. It is suitable for low consuming, high output, and simple structure, easily maintain all-closed structure, no powder dispersed.
This sieve machine is also known as the linear vibrating screen, rectangular separator, inclined vibrating screen, horizonal vibrating screen, rectangular vibrating screen, rectangular sifter, rectangular screener, linear screen etc.
Important Information About High Efficiency Stainless Steel Plastic Particle Linear Vibrating Screen:
|Structural Composition||screen box, screen, vibration motor, motor base, damping spring, support etc.|
|Vibrating Motor||two sets of horizontal vibrating motors, synchronous reverse rotation|
|Applicable Material||suitable for sieving 0.074mm~10mm non-sticky materials with moisture content less than 7%|
|Screen Surface||horizontal or inclined (0°~7°)|
|Layers of Screen||1~6 layers of screen (The higher layers can be customized according to the actual situation)|
|Screen Frame||wooden screen frame, carbon steel screen frame, stainless steel screen frame|
|Mesh Cleaning Method||bouncing balls, ultrasonic system etc.|
|Material||carbon steel, stainless steel 304/316L, titanium material etc.|
|Screen Size||screen width*length 500*200mm, 500*2500mm, 1000*2000mm, 1000*2500mm, 1000*3000mm, 1000*4000mm, 1200*2500mm, 1200*3500mm, 1200*4000mm, 1500*3500mm etc.|
Features of High Efficiency Stainless Steel Plastic Particle Linear Vibrating Screen:
1. high screening efficiency both with liquid and solid products;
2. rectangular separators are provided with high quality suspension that virtually eliminates transmitted vibrations;
3. screens are easy and fast to change and can be equipped with rubber balls cleaning system;
4. vibrating motor design allows to adjust easily the counterweight and modify the vibration to find the best way to sieve a product (for gentle screening, long residence times, high throughputs or difficult-to-screen products);
5. vibration develop in the horizontal and in the vertical plane and can be settled in both directions;
6. vibration is activated by one or two vibrating motors with adjustable out-of-balance force;
7. built on customer request with carbon steel, stainless steel 304, 316L;
8. vibrating motor are standard and provide reliable power.
Technical Parameters of High Efficiency Stainless Steel Plastic Particle Linear Vibrating Screen:
The following table shows the detailed data of different models of linear vibratory screen equipment for your reference.
|Model||Nominal Size (mm)||Particle Size (mm)||Leaning Angle of Screen(°)||Amplitude (mm)||Layer||Power (Kw)|
Note: The data in the table are for reference only. Our company reserve the right to modify the above data.
Structure of High Efficiency Stainless Steel Plastic Particle Linear Vibrating Screen:
The linear vibrating screen is mainly composed of sieve box, sieve mesh, vibration motor, motor pedestal, damping spring and brackets.
1. Sieve box: welded by steel plate, with certain strength and rigidity, it is the main component of screen machine.
2. Screen Mesh: the screen mesh is perforated plate. The overall stiffness is good, solid and reliable.
3. Vibration motor: the vibration motor use and maintenance method to see the vibration motor operating instructions.
4. Motor pedestal: the motor pedestal of the down vibration type of sieve machine (the motor is installed under the sieve box) can be moved. The connecting screw must be tightened before using, Especially the new screening machine must be repeatedly tightened three days before trial, so as to avoid accidents caused by loosening.
5. Vibration damping spring: to prevent vibration from passing to the ground and support the full weight of the screen box. When installing, the spring must be perpendicular to the ground.
6. Bracket: the bracket is used to support the screen box. It must be mounted perpendicular to the ground during installation. The bracket and sieve body part shall be joined by the compression spring.
Working Principle of High Efficiency Stainless Steel Plastic Particle Linear Vibrating Screen:
The rectangular vibrating screen use vibration motor as vibration source, the material is rosed and moved in the straight at the same time. The material are entered into entrance equality, and then go through screen to create the materials with different sizes, which was discharged, from different gates.
Application of High Efficiency Stainless Steel Plastic Particle Linear Vibrating Screen:
1. Chemical Industries: fertilizer, detergent powder, talcum powder, dyestuff, rubber, resin, pigment, cosmetic, coatings, PVC powder, CPE powder etc.
2. Food Industries: sugar powder, monosodium, salt, starch, spices, seasonings, bread crumbs, beans powder, animal feed etc.
3. Grinding Material and Ceramic Industries: alumina, quartz, slurry, carborundum etc.
4. Metal, Metallurgy and Mining Industry: aluminum powder, ceruse, copper powder, ore alloy powder, welding rod powder, dioxide manganese, electrolyze copper powder, electromagnetic material, rubbing powder, fire-proof material, kaoline, lime, heavy calcium carbonate etc.
Contact Person: Ms. Magie
Other Names: linear vibrating screen, linear vibrating screener, rectangualr separator, horizonal vibrating screen etc.
Purpose: suitable for the rough screening of non-viscous material with <7% water content
Application: limestone, chemical fertilizer, plastic particle, tea, lysine, urea etc.
Motor: two vibrating motors, horizontal arrangement