|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Fumigation-free plywood wooden case for export|
|Delivery Time:||20~30 work days after order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10 sets per month|
|Purpose:||Used In The Production Process To Feed Block, Grain And Powder Materials Evenly, Continuously Or Quantitatively||Excitation Source:||Vibrating Motors|
|Advantages:||Simple Compact Structure, Easy To Use And Maintenance, Continuous And Uniform Feeding, Small Trough Wear, Long Service Life Etc.||Matching Equipment:||Vibrating Conveyor, Vibrating Screen, Bucket Elevator, Crusher Etc.|
|Structural Composition:||Body, Vibration Motor And Vibration Damping Device||Application:||Metallurgy, Coal Mining, Mineral Processing, Building Materials, Chemicals, Abrasives Etc.|
vibrating screen feeder,
vibrating grizzly screen
Feeding Minerals Vibrating Screen Feeder Equipment Heavy Duty Continuous
Introduction of Heavy Duty Continuous Vibrating Feeder Equipment for Feeding Minerals:
Heavy Duty Continuous Vibrating Feeder Equipment for Feeding Minerals adopt the self-synchronization principle of two eccentric vibration motor, and form a horizontal 60 ° angle of the resultant force, through periodic vibration, thus promoting the throw or gliding to the materials within the trough reached the granular, small block and powdered materials from storage silos to the subject material equipment in uniform, quantitative, continuously.
The vibrating feeder has the advantages of simple structure, convenient operation, no need of lubrication and small power consumption, and it can evenly adjust the ore feeding amount. Therefore, it has been widely applied. It is generally used for loose materials. According to the equipment performance requirements, the design shall be configured to minimize the pressure of the material on the trough body. According to the manufacturer's requirements, the effective discharge opening of the silo shall not be greater than a quarter of the width of the groove, and the flow speed of the material shall be controlled at 6-18 m/min. For materials with a large feeding amount, a ore blocking plate at a sufficient height should be set at the bottom of the silo. In order not to affect the performance of the feeder, the blocking plate shall not be fixed on the trough body. In order to enable the bin to be discharged smoothly, the inclination angle of the rear wall of the silo is preferably designed to be 55~65 degrees.
Features of Heavy Duty Continuous Vibrating Feeder Equipment for Feeding Minerals:
1. Characterized by even feeding, excellent continuity and adjustable vibrating force.
2. Smooth operation, great feeding capacity and high efficiency.
3. Overhead suspended spring suspension.
4. Two electromechanical motors are used to generate linear motion.
5. Best suited for the extraction of products in bulk from storage bins, hoppers, feeding conveyors etc.
6. Closed structure body can be used to avoid dust pollution.
Purpose of Heavy Duty Continuous Vibrating Feeder Equipment for Feeding Minerals:
The vibration feeder is widely used in metallurgy, coal mine, beneficiation, building materials, chemical, abrasive and other industries in the crushing and screening combined equipment.
Vibrating feeder is used in the production process to give block, grain and powder materials evenly, continuously or quantitatively from the storage warehouse or hopper to the receiving equipment. It can adjust the feeding amount steplessly, and realize the centralized control and automatic control of the production process. It can feed to belt conveyors, bucket elevators, screening equipment, crushers, pulverizers etc., as well as automatic batching, quantitative packaging etc., and can use automatic control processes to achieve automation of production processes.
Working Principle and Structural Characteristics of Heavy Duty Continuous Vibrating Feeder Equipment for Feeding Minerals:
The ZG series vibrating feeder is driven by a new type of vibration motor, which makes the sieve body perform periodic linear reciprocating motion along the groove direction to achieve uniform and quantitative feeding. ZG series vibration feeder is composed of material body, vibration motor and vibration damping device.
Technical Parameters of Heavy Duty Continuous Vibrating Feeder Equipment for Feeding Minerals:
|Model||Feed Material Size
|Self Vibration Source Model||Vibration Motor Model||Power
1. When using a vibrating feeder for batching and dosing, in order to ensure uniform and stable feeding and prevent material from flowing, it should be installed horizontally. For continuous feeding of general materials, it can be installed down 10°. For viscous materials and materials with large water content, it can be installed down 15°.
2. Can be tilted down 15° for installation.
3. After installation, the feeder should have a 20mm running clearance, the horizontal should be horizontal, and the suspension device should be flexible connected.
4. Before empty commissioning, all bolts should be tightened once, especially the anchor bolts of the vibration motor, which should be re-tightened once for 3~5 hours of continuous operation.
5. When commissioning, the two vibration motors must rotate in opposite directions.
6. During the operation of the feeder, the stability of the amplitude, current and noise should be checked frequently. Stop it in time if any abnormality is found.
7. Lubricate the motor bearings every 2 months, and lubricate once a month during high temperature seasons.
Contact Person: Ms. Magie