|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Fumigation-free plywood wooden case for export|
|Delivery Time:||20~35 work days after order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||5 sets per month|
|Model:||AY-600, 800, 1000, 1200, 1500, 1600, 1800, 2000 Etc.||Screening Accuracy:||High Upto 90%~99%|
|Movement:||Involute Spiral Motion, Imitate The Manual Screening Action||Damping Spring:||Rubber Spring|
|Mesh De-blinding:||Ultrasonic System, Rubber Balls, Air Brush, Rolling Brush Etc.||Material:||SUS304, SUS316L Or Carbon Steel Etc.|
|Motor:||Optional General Motor, Explosion-proof Motor Etc.||Application:||Pesticide, Filter Sludge, Catalyst, Additives, Proppants Etc.|
Anorganic Pigments Automatic Sieving Machine,
1600mm Automatic Sieving Machine,
Anorganic Pigments Tumbler Screening Machine
Anorganic Pigments Tumbler Screening Machine Automatic Sieving Machine
Introduction of High Screening Precision Tumbling Screener Machines for Anorganic Pigments:
High Screening Precision Tumbling Screener Machines for Anorganic Pigments is an efficient screening machine which is designed to meet the high-density and large output sieving of the manufacturers. The simplest sieving is hand sieving by eye. This is mechanically simulated by the tumbler screen, which takes the most effective simulation of the artificial sieving movement (screening accuracy, efficiency, screen service life is 5-10 times than usual sieving machine). Tumbler screen are suitable for all powders and granular materials in the fine and ultra fine range, especially for materials which are difficult to sift.
Technical Parameters of High Screening Precision Tumbling Screener Machines for Anorganic Pigments:
|Model||Screen Area (m²)||Layers of Screen||Motor Power (KW)|
BALANCE IS IMPORTANT !! Pneumatic Lifting Device
Advantages of High Screening Precision Tumbling Screener Machines for Anorganic Pigments:
1. Heavy pyramid base to counterbalance the rotating body
2. Extremely high screening efficiency obtainable by means of individually adjustable retention time for any product and capacity
3. 100% dustproof thanks to simple fast-mounting Silicone clip-on gaskets on the intermediate rings, thereby dispensing with the requirement to exchange the formerly used U-shaped gaskets on the screen inserts
4. Delivered operationally ready and adjusted to each product
5. Tough modular design, no dead corners, low part weights
6. Easy dismantling and cleaning of all parts down to the conical base
7. Low noise level of approx. 75 db(A)
8. Up to 100% availability in 24h operation with few maintenance requirements
9. Automatic centering of screening inserts and strong intermediate rings and covers for simple and fast assembly and screen changing
10. Optional: quick clamps for maximum time saving when changing screens
11. Low acceleration, long service life of all parts, no product destruction
12. Up to 7 fractions simultaneously on each machine
13. Favorable prices and short delivery times
14. 100% statically and dynamically balanced for vibration free installation in steel structures
15. Low construction height by means of reduced intermediate ring heights of 80 mm for best screen results on all decks
Working Principle of High Screening Precision Tumbling Screener Machines for Anorganic Pigments:
The tumbler screener machine is an artificial imitation of shaking low frequency vibration sieve, working principle is synthesis of transient motion displacement and this displacement in the radial direction of the axis of circular motion (helical motion), can adjust the eccentricity nonlinear three-dimensional motion of the exciter, the material also produces same motion approximation manual jobs, so as to achieve the purpose of screening, combined with sieving attachment can get more ideal screening effect. Suitable for circular, cylindrical, sheet, and even regular shapes easy to block network and require sophisticated screening materials.
Important Information About High Screening Precision Tumbling Screener Machines for Anorganic Pigments:
|Motion||involute spiral motion|
|Screening Accuracy||upto 90%~99.9%|
|Mesh Cleaning Method||bouncing ball cleaning, ultrasonic cleaning, brush cleaning, air cleaning, ultrasonic air cleaning, air brush cleaning|
|Screen Structure||whole adhesive screen, or splicing segmented screen etc.|
|Layers of Screen||1~5 layers of screen|
|Diameter||600mm, 1000mm, 1200mm, 1400mm, 1500mm, 1600mm, 1800mm, 2000mm, 2100mm, 2300mm, 2600mm, 2900mm etc.|
|Advantages||soft rock screening will not destroy the particles original structure of the material and not easy to produce static electricity|
|Optional||quick clamps, pneumatic lifting devices etc.|
|Application||can be used for material that is flammable, explosive and easy to generate static|
|Motor Brand||Siemens, ABB, BEGEMA etc.|
|Surface Treatment||polishing, sandblast, paint spraying etc.|
Application of High Screening Precision Tumbling Screener Machines for Anorganic Pigments:
1. Chemical industry: resin pigment, medicine, grease, paint, palette, etc.
2. Food industry: sugar, salt, alkali, gourmet powder, starch, milk powder, yeast powder, pollen, food additive, bean milk, juice etc.
3. Abrasive material and ceramic industry: building sand, mica, alumina, abrasive, refractory material, slurry, etc.
4. Metallurgy and mining industry: quartz sand, ore, titanium oxide, zinc oxide, etc.
5. Paper-making industry: coated slurry, exhaust liquid, paper making liquid and waste water reclamation, etc.
Contact Person: Ms. Magie
Features: soft rock screening does not destroy the particles original structure of the material and not easy to produce static electricity
Motion: involute spiral motion, imitate the manual screening action
Screening Accuracy: up to 90 ~ 99.9%
Mesh Cleaning Method: ultrasonic system, balls, rolling brush, air brush etc.