|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Fumigation-free plywood wooden case for export|
|Delivery Time:||1~30 work days after order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||20 sets per month|
|Purpose:||For Both Dry And Wet Screening||Type:||Motor Vibration Type|
|Screen Diameter:||75mm, 100mm, 200mm Etc.||Sieve Number:||1~8 Pcs Of Sieves|
|Voltage:||220V, 50HZ/60HZ, Single Phase (at Your Requirement)||Amplitude:||0~3mm|
|Vibration Frequency:||1420 RPM||Power Source:||Single Vibrating Motor|
lab sieve shaker,
sieve testing equipment
200mm Digital Sieve Shaker Stainless Steel Laboratory Vibratory Sieve Shaker
Function and Principle of 200mm Stainless Steel Lab Vibrating Sieve Shaker with Digital Display:
200mm Stainless Steel Lab Vibrating Sieve Shaker with Digital Display is a light-weight laboratory separator. It contains a eight-screen feature can sieve up to 9 classes. It also makes use of a three-dimensional vibration to optimize its performance and neatly separate poured materials. And these include various types of powder or liquid.
It has stable vibration performance, low noise, small volume, high precision, convenient operation and maintenance.
Structures of 200mm Stainless Steel Lab Vibrating Sieve Shaker with Digital Display:
It consists of test sieves, upright stanchion, hand shank, silicone pad, power line, timer etc.
Technical Parameters of 200mm Stainless Steel Lab Vibrating Sieve Shaker with Digital Display:
|1||Screen Dia.||Ø200, Ø100, Ø75||mm|
|8||Power Supply||220; 50||V; HZ|
Working Principle of 200mm Stainless Steel Lab Vibrating Sieve Shaker with Digital Display:
This test sieve shaker uses single vibration motor as the vibration source. The motor vibration drives the base of the sieve shaker to vibrate, and then passes through the base to the standard test sieve placed on the base. The material particles smaller than the mesh size of the test sieve are screened into the lower test sieve. Screening layer by layer like this, leaving only the same size of material in each test sieve, the separation of different particle sizes can be achieved and the particle size composition of this material can be determined. Thereby, the material in the test sieve can be effectively sieved, classified and filtered.
Features of 200mm Stainless Steel Lab Vibrating Sieve Shaker with Digital Display:
1. Up to 9 fractions in one sieving operation.
2. A very precise instrument used for Quality Control in laboratory.
3. Laboratory table-top Design, small foot space and quiet operation.
4. Free adjustment of all process parameters (time and amplitude).
5. This model is primarily used to determine particle size range for dry materials, whatever particles or powder.
6. Excellent separation efficiency even with short sieving times.
Application of 200mm Stainless Steel Lab Vibrating Sieve Shaker with Digital Display:
The 200mm motor vibration type test screen shaker can be widely used in brasive, paint, mining, metallurgy, food, medicine, chemical, ageology, ceramics, defense and other industries of scientific research units, laboratories, inspection room, production control for solid, powder, seriflux and other materials of testing, screening, grading, particle size analysis, impurity content analysis and so on.
Installation and Adjustment Instructions of 200mm Stainless Steel Lab Vibrating Sieve Shaker with Digital Display:
1. Pre-operation check
I) If the machine body is properly placed;
II) If the standard test screen is installed in coordination with the standard vibrating sieve shaker;
III) If the top and side nuts of the standard vibrating screen are locked;
IV) If the machine has any contact with other objects.
2. Matters needing attention in operation
I) If there is abnormal noise;
II) If there are any other abnormalities.
3. Daily maintenance
(I) Before starting: (A) Pay attention to the presence of abnormal murmurs;
(B) Check whether the vibration is abnormal or not.
(C) Check whether the current is stable;
(II) After use: Clean up after each use.
Do not debug with power. Adjust it after shutdown.
Usage of 200mm Stainless Steel Lab Vibrating Sieve Shaker with Digital Display:
1. If you need to adjust the vibration amplitude, you can adjust the angle between the upper and lower excitation blocks of the motor in the device to a suitable angle to obtain different exciting forces. Generally do not adjust.
2. The standard test sieve used in laboratory, and quality control inspection departments such as room of particles, powder material particle size distribution measurement, the product impurities, liquid solids content determination of analysis.
3. After doing the above steps, open the green button on the front panel of the standard vibrating screen machine, and after a period of time screening, the screen machine will stop automatically when the time is over, or you can press the red button to end the screening. At the end of the screening, you can screen out the materials of the multiple size segments you need.
4. Place the standard test sieves in the device and lock the nuts on the top and sides. The method is as follows: first, loosen the four locking nuts on the top and both sides of the standard vibrating screen, so that the two vertical columns on both sides can fall freely, falling on the standard test sieve that has been placed, then lock the locking nuts on both sides, and finally lock the two nuts on the top of the screen machine.
5. Adjust the time according to the screening needs. The first two digits of the time relay in the middle of the front panel of the standard vibrating screen are minutes, and the last two digits are seconds. The timing can be adjusted as needed within 0-99 minutes and 59 seconds.
Note: nuts on top and sides must be locked.
Contact Person: Ms. Magie