Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Movement:||Rotary Motion||Layers Of Screen:||Single Layer|
|Purpose:||Used For Sieving Materials Of Sticky, Static And Multi-fiber||Machine Material:||Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel (optional)|
|Mesh Material:||Stainless Steel Woven Wire Mesh, Nylon Mesh Screen (optional)||Application:||Light Calcium Carbonate, Battery Material, Starch, Glucose Powder Etc.|
air classifier machine,
rotary trommel screen
Horizontal Rotary Sifter Screens Air Classifier Machine
Overview of Horizontal Air Classifier Centrifugal Sifter:
The horizontal air classifier centrifugal sifter is also called centrifugal sieve, airflow screen, airflow sieve, horizontal airflow screen, turbo sieve, cyclone sieve, airflow centrifugal sifter, centrifugal screener, centrifugal powder sifter, rotary screen, rotary sieve, rotary sifter, air classifier etc.
This kind of horizontal airflow centrifugal sifter screening machine solves the screening problem of materials with Multi-fiber, large viscosity, static electricity and easy to adsorb, such as Chinese medicine powder, battery material, starch etc.
Working Principle of Horizontal Air Classifier Centrifugal Sifter:
The machine is made up of motor, base, housing, material in and out propelling device, screen barrel etc.
When the horizontal airflow centrifugal sifter works, the material enters from the feed inlet at the upper end of the housing, and the rotating screw feeds the material into the screen barrel.
Material into the screen barrel is driven by rotating scraper, impacting the cylindrical screen mesh under the action of centrifugal force and cyclone propelling force, making the material smaller than the mesh through the screen and discharge from the fine outlet.
The coarse powder is bounced back by the screen, moving forward and discharging from the coarse outlet under the action of cyclone propelling force and scraper, thus completing the entire screening process.
Features of Horizontal Air Classifier Centrifugal Sifter:
1. Small size, light weight, steady and no vibration, no noise, good sealing performance, no dust and high efficiency.
2. The shell structure is novel. Easy to control. Simple installation and low requirement for laying foundation.
3. The horizontal airflow centrifugal sifter can be used by single machine or matching with multi-machines. Long time continuous operation. Safe and reliable.
4. The screen mesh of horizontal airflow centrifugal sifter is washed by the cyclone and can be automatically cleared. It can be equipped with a variety of material screens: stainless steel wire mesh, stainless steel or carbon steel punching hole mesh. Long service life. The nylon fiber screen has anti-static and automatic cleaning function.
5. Screening and crushing into one. It has the recrushing function to the caking material.
6. Without static electricity in the operation. The friction in the screening process is small. Not easy to produce static electricity.
7. This horizontal airflow centrifugal sifter machine can be matched with the pneumatic conveying system, directly connected into the wind path, saving resources.
8. New design: The gas protection system can deliver the purified air to both ends of the equipment, which can effectively reduce the temperature produced by the equipment during operation. The gas isolation layer is formed on the bearing, thereby preventing dust from entering, effectively prolonging the service life of the bearing, reducing the maintenance frequency and improving the work efficiency.
General Type Cantilever Type
Stainless Steel Screen Nylon Screen
Technical Parameters of Horizontal Air Classifier Centrifugal Sifter:
|AL-18-65||Q235A, SUS304||< 500 mesh|
|AL-30-100||Q235A, SUS304||< 500 mesh|
|AL-50-130||Q235A, SUS304||< 500 mesh|
Overall Dimensions of Horizontal Air Classifier Centrifugal Sifter:
Note: we can design and manufacture special type of sieving machine according to user's requirement.
Application of Horizontal Air Classifier Centrifugal Sifter:
The horizontal air classifier centrifugal sifter for screening wheat starch is used for sieving materials of sticky, static and multi-fiber. Applicable to metallurgy, mining, pharmaceutical, food, chemical, metal powder and non-metal industries etc.
Such as Chinese medicine powder, battery material, starch, glucose powder, xylitol, soybean protein, peanut protein, vitamin C, sorbitol, ganoderma lucidum powder, malt powder, coffee powder, bread powder, flour, condiments, food additives, traditional Chinese medicine powder, APIs, pharmaceutical raw materials, active pharmaceutical ingredients, pharmaceutical intermediates, glass beads, perlite, silicon carbide, silicon powder, activated carbon, epoxy resin, polyethylene powder, fire extinguishing agent, zircon powder, pigment (phthalocyanin blue, phthalocyanin red, phthalocyanin yellow, yellow lead, high sand ceramic pigments etc.), magnetic material, drill powder, pyrophyllite powder, barium sulfate, lithium manganese oxide, zinc borate, coal ash, silicon powder, glaze, powder coating, pollen, dehydrated vegetable, egg powder, milk powder, soda powder, essence, magnesium oxide, magnesium hydroxide, calcium oxide, silicon nitride, alumina, molybdenum disulfide, cellulose, nanograde titanium dioxide, PVC resin powder, barium sulfate, silica gel powder, guar bean gum, calcium fluoride and other powder materials.
Contact Person: Ms. Magie