Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Purpose:||For Both Dry And Wet Screening||Type:||Motor Vibration Type|
|Power Source:||Single Vibrating Motor||Feeding Capacity:||200g|
|Sieve Number:||1~8 Pcs Of Sieves||Sieve Diameter:||75mm, 100mm, 200mm|
|Vibration Frequency:||1420 RPM||Amplitude:||0~3mm|
|Material:||Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel (optional)||Voltage:||220V, 50HZ/60HZ, Single Phase|
Single Vibration Motor Test Sieve Shaker,
Dry Wet Test Sieve Shaker,
1420 RPM Test Sieve Shaker
Dry Wet Test Sieve Shaker Economic Single Vibration Motor
Function and Principle of Economic Single Vibration Motor Test Sieve Shaker for Both Dry and Wet Sieving:
The AT-300 Economic Single Vibration Motor Test Sieve Shaker for Both Dry and Wet Sieving is a standard analytical sieve that combines powder classification and liquid filtration. It is suitable for the accurate analysis of particle size and powder structure in laboratory and quality control room. Low noise, high efficiency and high precision. A new type of AAREAL power generator is used to produce multiple high-frequency vibration, which can sieve and filter samples efficiently.
Working Principle of Economic Single Vibration Motor Test Sieve Shaker for Both Dry and Wet Sieving:
This test sieve shaker uses single vibration motor as the vibration source. The motor vibration drives the base of the sieve shaker to vibrate, and then passes through the base to the standard test sieve placed on the base. The material particles smaller than the mesh size of the test sieve are screened into the lower test sieve. Screening layer by layer like this, leaving only the same size of material in each test sieve, the separation of different particle sizes can be achieved and the particle size composition of this material can be determined. Thereby, the material in the test sieve can be effectively sieved, classified and filtered.
Features of Economic Single Vibration Motor Test Sieve Shaker for Both Dry and Wet Sieving:
1. Small size, do not occupy space, easy to move.
2. Timing automatic shutdown.
3. The sieving machine can be placed up to eight layers of test sieves (including screen bottom), which can accurately separate 2~7 particles at one time.
4. High efficiency, compact design and durability, any powder and liquid can be screened.
5. Ensure the repeatability of the experiment.
6. Small noise and light weight.
7. Full functions and easy operation.
8. Adjustable amplitude.
9. Platform operation, no need to be fixed.
Technical Parameters of Economic Single Vibration Motor Test Sieve Shaker for Both Dry and Wet Sieving:
|1||Sieve Diameter||Ø200, Ø100, Ø75||mm|
|8||Power Supply||220; 50||V; HZ|
Application of Economic Single Vibration Motor Test Sieve Shaker for Both Dry and Wet Sieving:
The motor vibration test sieve shaker for both dry and wet screening is widely used in food, medicine, chemical, abrasive, paint, mining, metallurgy, geology, ceramics, defense and other industries of scientific research units, laboratories, inspection room, production control for solid, powder, seriflux and other materials of testing, screening, grading, particle size analysis, impurity content analysis and so on.
Installation and Adjustment Instructions of Economic Single Vibration Motor Test Sieve Shaker for Both Dry and Wet Sieving:
1. Pre-operation check
I) Whether the machine body is properly placed;
II) Whether the standard test screen is installed in coordination with the standard vibrating sieve shaker;
III) Whether the top and side nuts of the standard vibrating screen are locked;
IV) Whether the machine has any contact with other objects.
2. Matters needing attention in operation
I) Whether there is abnormal noise;
II) Whether there are any other abnormalities.
3. Daily maintenance
(I) Before starting: (A) Pay attention to the presence of abnormal murmurs;
(B) Check whether the current is stable;
(C) Check whether the vibration is abnormal or not.
(II) After use: Clean up after each use.
Usage of Economic Single Vibration Motor Test Sieve Shaker for Both Dry and Wet Sieving:
1. The standard test sieve used in the standard vibrating screen machine, the bottom layer is placed on the sieve bottom (non-porous screen), and the top is placed on the sieve cover. Between the sieve bottom and cover, from top to bottom, according to the requirements of the screening size section, 1~7 layers of test sieves can be placed from coarse to fine. The material to be sieved is placed on the top layer (also the coarsest screen mesh).
2. If you need to adjust the vibration amplitude, you can adjust the angle between the upper and lower excitation blocks of the motor in the device to a suitable angle to obtain different exciting forces. Generally do not adjust.
3. After doing the above steps, open the green button on the front panel of the standard vibrating screen machine, and after a period of time screening, the screen machine will stop automatically when the time is over, or you can press the red button to end the screening. At the end of the screening, you can screen out the materials of the multiple size segments you need.
4. Adjust the time according to the screening needs. The first two digits of the time relay in the middle of the front panel of the standard vibrating screen are minutes, and the last two digits are seconds. The timing can be adjusted as needed within 0-99 minutes and 59 seconds.
5. Place the standard test sieves in the device and lock the nuts on the top and sides. The method is as follows: first, loosen the four locking nuts on the top and both sides of the standard vibrating screen, so that the two vertical columns on both sides can fall freely, falling on the standard test sieve that has been placed, then lock the locking nuts on both sides, and finally lock the two nuts on the top of the screen machine.
Note: nuts on top and sides must be locked.
Do not debug with power. Adjust it after shutdown.
Contact Person: Magie