|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Piece|
|Packaging Details:||Paper carton, or fumigation-free plywood wooden case according to the quantities of the sieves|
|Delivery Time:||1~30 work days after order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100pcs per month|
|Standard:||GB, ISO, ASTM Etc.||Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Height:||50mm, 23mm Etc.||Diameter:||75mm, 100mm, 200mm, 300mm, 8", 12"|
|Mesh Size:||30#,50#,80#,100#,170#,200#,270#,325# Etc.||Mesh Type:||Woven Wire Mesh, Perforated Plate, Electrical Forming|
laboratory sieve shaker machine,
sieve testing equipment
GB ISO Standard Sieve Testing Equipment Stainless Steel Lab Sieve Shaker
Overview of Stainless Steel Test Sieves:
Stainless steel test sieves are also called testing sieve, lab sieve, laboratory sieve, test screen, lab screen, experimental sieve, standard sieve, inspection sieve, standard test sieve, sampling sieve, particle sieve, analysis sieve, checking sifter, soil sieve, sieve set, pharmacopeia screen, earth-rock sieve, sediment sieve, aggregate sieve, coal sample sieve, sieve set grizzly, standard screening test fixture, stainless steel standard sieve etc.
Function of Stainless Steel Test Sieves:
Stainless steel test sieves are a tool for material particle size classification and detection. It is a sieve that is inspected, identified and agreed by the designated institution, which is an important symbol that is different from general sieve.
Application of Stainless Steel Test Sieves:
The stainless steel test sieves are mainly used for particle size analysis and detection, widely used in abrasive, geological prospecting, metallurgy, pharmacopoeia, chemical building materials and other industries for particle materials screening and testing.
Structure of Stainless Steel Test Sieves:
Test sieve frame, screen cover and screen bottom are made of high quality stainless steel.
(1) screen frame:
1. The screen frame adopts high quality stainless steel and one-time drawing shaping, surface polishing and with fine appearance. Closely cooperate, no leakage of material and water. The wall thickness is 0.6~0.7mm. The surface surface is so bright that it can serve as a mirror. Integral forming, strong and durable, no magnetism.
2. The screen and frame are fixed by tin soldering. The connection is firm, no slack, no gap and no jam.
3. It can be resistant to 400 degrees celsius high temperature, and can be used for inorganic and organic solution.
4. Due to the use of stretching and forming, the dimensions are unified. And the upper and lower sieve frame adopt conical surface matching (consistent with the valve sealing method),which are completely sealed after the upper and lower installation. Meanwhile, due to the electrical conductivity between the frames, avoiding the electrostatic adsorption (consistent with the structure of the Taylor screen in the United States). The fine granule is smoothly flowed. If the user request, it also can be equipped with the sealing ring, but considering the electrostatic problem and the seal has reached the requirement, we generally do not use.
5. Height: 50mm (General), 23mm (Short)
Diameter of the frame: 8 inch, 12 inch, 75mm, 200mm, 300mm
(2) mesh screen:
The mesh is accurate. The screen is marked by standard screen size and mesh size, so the mesh with the same specification is identical at different time.
The commonly used material of screen is brass, tin bronze and stainless steel.
2.36mm~100um adopt nickel plating, which can not only improve the precision of mesh hole, but also prevent the mesh deformation. Hardness, wear-resisting and durability of mesh holes. Strong, wear-resistant and durable.
Screen Surface of Stainless Steel Test Sieves:
According to the screen material, test sieve is divided into woven wire mesh test sieve, metal perforated plate test sieve and electrical forming test sieve.
|Screen Type||Standard||Basic Size of the Mesh|
Woven Wire Mesh
comply with international standard ISO3310-1:1990 R20/3, R20, R40/3 series
square hole: 2.36mm~0.02mm
triangle hole: to 0.005mm
Metal Perforated Plate (Punching Board)
comply with international standard ISO3310-2:1990 R20/3, R20, R40/3 series
mainly used in large mesh test sieve (>3mm)
hole size absolute tolerance 2~3um
Particle Size Conversion Chart of Stainless Steel Test Sieves:
|B.S.S Mesh||A.S.T.M. Mesh||Tyler Mesh||I.S.S Mesh||Micron||mm|
Screen Mesh Comparison Table of Stainless Steel Test Sieves:
Contact Person: Magie