|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic film for the machine body, and plywood wooden case (fumigation-free) for the spare parts such as screens etc.|
|Delivery Time:||20~35 work days after order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||5 sets per month|
|Characteristics:||Easy To Replace The Screen, High Accuracy, Large Output||Largest Size:||Screen Width*length 2000mm*3600mm|
|Warranty:||1 Year For The Machine (motor 10 Month)||Screen Decks:||1~6 Screen Decks|
|Screen:||Hook Screen, Longer Service Time||Mesh De-blinding:||Bouncing Rubber Balls|
|Application:||Activated Carbon, Silica Sand, Frac Sand, Salt, Sugar, Fertilizer Etc.||Motor Brand:||Siemens, ABB Etc.|
Activated Carbon Dry Screening Equipment,
Gyratory Dry Screening Equipment,
Activated Carbon Gyratory Sifter
Activated Carbon Dry Screening Equipment Gyratory Sifter Screen Separator
Overview of Multideck Activated Carbon Gyratory Sifter Screen Separator with High Precision:
Multideck Activated Carbon Gyratory Sifter Screen Separator with High Precision is an ideal industrial screening machine for dry applications where a cleaner separation is necessary, providing larger screening capacity and higher screening accuracy.
Some Information About Multideck Activated Carbon Gyratory Sifter Screen Separator with High Precision:
|Motion||gyratory reciprocating motion: the material is completely covered with the screen, making full use of the screen|
|Layers of Screen||1~6 layers, even 10 layers under special circumstances|
|Duplex Screening||can realize multi-layer double screening with the same mesh|
|Screen Type||hook screen|
|Drive Device||exciter + motor + belt|
|Motor Brand||Siemens, ABB etc.|
|Amplitude||large horizontal amplitude can effectively improve the screening effect of near-size particles|
|Mesh Cleaning Method||rubber balls|
|Application||quartz sand, fertilizer, activated carbon, fracturing sand, petroleum proppant, petroleum coke, plastic particles, sugar, salt etc.|
About the Ball-decks:
All screens are equipped with welded metal “ball-decks”. Since no screen attachment clips are used, the ball decks can be fabricated from heavy duty rectangular steel tubing and heavy gauge perf plate resulting in much greater durability than offered by the light gauge sheet metal ball decks used in other equipment. The ball-decks are modular so they can be handled in sections. Once a screen is removed, the ball deck below that screen can also be removed without disturbing any other screen or ball tray.
Working Principle of Multideck Activated Carbon Gyratory Sifter Screen Separator with High Precision:
The AF model gyratory vibrating sifter separator machine is also called reciprocating screen, if see from the motion trail of screen box. The vibratory force produced by its driving device is the inertial force twining along the dead axle, the direction of which is change according to a certain regular. The essence of square swinging screen is the reciprocating inertial force formed by the rotation of eccentric wheel winding the dead axle. According to the structure characteristics and working principle of swinging screen, the screen surface is arranged with level or incline (angle of inclination is 0-5 degree). After turn on the swinging screen, the screen box take reciprocating movement under the inertial force, screen box drives screen surface to make periodic shaking, which makes the materials on the screen surface to make directional jumping movement with the screen box. During the period, the material less than the screen aperture falls to under layer, the material bigger than the screen aperture make jumping movement, discharged from the coarse outlet.
Technical Parameters of Multideck Activated Carbon Gyratory Sifter Screen Separator with High Precision:
|Model||Screen Surface Specifications||
|Amplitude (mm)||Operating Frequency (r/min)||Leaning Angle of Screen (°)||
Note: our company reserve the right to modify the above data.
Benefits of Multideck Activated Carbon Gyratory Sifter Screen Separator with High Precision:
1. Side-to-Side Motion: With its gyratory sifter motion, the AF model gyratory vibration sifter provides exceptional screening quality. By separating materials of varying shapes, which is typical of raw dry goods, your company can maximize its production and product quality. This could lead to gains in revenue by building your consumer base and their confidence in your items.
2. Hook-Style Screens: Thanks to its convenient hook style screens, our AF model industrial gyratory screening equipment provides operators with a hassle-free method for modifying screens without imposing unnecessary downtime on your facility. This engineering feat also saves your company the cost and maintenance of maintaining multiple screen panels, which lets you maximize your uptime.
2. Easy-Tension Size Support: With its innovative design, our gyratory sifter equipment offers compatibility with multiple sizes of easy-tension screening media. That feature lets the AF model support a range of dry application processes, which helps your company adapt to changes with ease and boost your overall production without sacrificing quality.
3. High-Throughput Screening: With its large number of revolutions per minutes, our gyratory sifter equipment delivers an unparalleled level of throughput screening for dry materials, such as pharmaceutical products. This feature provides your operators and facility with the ability to optimize the quality and distribution of your goods, which can help you expand your reach and revenue.
Characteristics of Multideck Activated Carbon Gyratory Sifter Screen Separator with High Precision:
1. Higher sieving capacity
Implementing higher frequency and adding more revolutions per minutes, this modern screening machine provides greater throughput compared to competing industrial vibrating sifters.
2. Even product distribution – much cleaner separation
With a side by side gyratory motion and a feed distributor the AF model gyratory industrial sifter is capable of providing a much better separation, which improves your product quality and build customer trusts. This technology also helps this gyratory screening equipment separate material with different shapes in different angles, that otherwise will pass the screen with a vibratory action, making the AF model gyratory sieve machine a one of its kind gyratory screener.
3. Easy-to-tension screening media
With its tension in place technology the AF model gyratory screener makes it easier for operators to tension the screens in every deck without having to dismantle the screener decks. With hook style screens, operators can easily adjust and tension screens from outside this screening equipment – this also eliminates the need for multiple screens panels, reducing downtime.
4. Improved productivity
The AF model rectangular gyratory sifter equipment increases productivity in your plant by reducing downtime and increasing capacity. Featuring advanced designs and technologies this industrial sifter eliminates the headaches experienced by operators in other traditional vibratory sifters.
5. Reduced costs
This industrial screening machine is engineered to reduce operating costs and lower downtime in processing plants – featuring easy to maintain technologies, this industrial screener is aimed to reduce costs in your plant and boost profitability.
6. Easy access to the screens – operator friendly
Featuring easy to open hinged doors from both ends, the AF model gyratory screening machine makes the operators’ job easier and faster, improving your plant productivity and reducing downtime.
7. The easy to open doors to clean, replace and inspect the mesh screen, along with a low maintenance drive and screen assembly, the AF model gyratory vibrating sifter machine is a cost-effective gyratory screening machine to own.
Hook Screens Ball Decks
Application of Multideck Activated Carbon Gyratory Sifter Screen Separator with High Precision:
The rectangular gyratory sifter can be widely used in many industries, such as metal silicon powder, aluminum powder, lime, petroleum coke, bentonite, fertilizer, fracturing sand, activated carbon, plastics, PVC powder, salt, sugar, etc.
Contact Person: Ms. Magie