|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Piece|
|Packaging Details:||Paper carton, or fumigation-free plywood wooden case according to the quantities of the sieves|
|Delivery Time:||1~30 work days after order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100pcs per month|
|Purpose:||Used For The Particle Size Analysis Of Granular Materials||Sieve Type:||Woven Wire Mesh, Perforated Plate, Electrical Forming|
|Structure:||Test Sieve, Cover, Bottom||Screen Mesh:||Woven Wire Mesh, Round Perforated Plate, Square Perforated Plate|
|Material:||Nickel Plated Brass, Stainless Steel, Brass Etc.||Frame Diameter:||50mm, 75mm, 100mm, 200mm, 300mm, 400mm Etc.|
|Mesh Size:||50 Mesh, 60 Mesh, 70 Mesh, 80 Mesh, 100 Mesh, 120 Mesh, 140 Mesh Etc.||Application:||Used In The Screening Of Granular Materials In Abrasive, Metallurgy, Metallurgy, Pharmacopoeia, Chemical Building Materials Etc.|
laboratory sieve shaker machine,
sieve testing equipment
Magnetic Sieve Shaker Electrical Forming Test Sieve For Laboratory Use
Overview of Stainless Steel Electrical Forming Test Sieve For Laboratory Use:
Test Sieve is mainly used for the particle size analysis of granular materials, and is used in a tapping standard sieve machine or a standard sieve machine to classify the particle size composition of various powder materials. It is widely used in the screening of granular materials in abrasive, metallurgy, metallurgy, pharmacopoeia, chemical building materials and other industries.
The stainless steel lab test sieve can be made into very highly precision sieve for sieving particel. In this case, it is mainly used in laboratories or quality inspection department for particel size analysis or scientific research. But it also can be made into coarse test sieve for sieving in our daily life, such as sieving flour, grain, coffee powder, sand, soil etc. So any mesh aperture size can be customized according to your request.
It is also known as the test screen, lab screen, testing sieve, lab sieve, laboratory sieve, experimental sieve, standard sieve, inspection sieve, standard test sieve, sampling sieve, particle sieve, analysis sieve, checking sifter, soil sieve, sieve set, pharmacopeia screen, earth-rock sieve, sediment sieve, aggregate sieve, coal sample sieve, sieve set grizzly, standard screening test fixture, stainless steel standard sieve etc.
Features of Stainless Steel Electrical Forming Test Sieve For Laboratory Use:
1. Accurate mesh: subject to tool microscope and projector examination, without deformation for long term usage.
2. Screen frame is definitized by stainless steel stretching, not magnetic.
3. Easy to use, wear-resistant, heat-resistant
4.Screen: Stainless steel 304 mesh with uniform aperture.
Some Important Points You Many Want To Know About Stainless Steel Electrical Forming Test Sieve For Laboratory Use:
|Other Names||test sieve, test screen, lab sieve, soil sieve, standard sieve, analysis sieve etc.|
|Type||woven wire mesh type, perforated plate type, electrical forming type|
|Standard||GB, ISO, ASTM, BSS etc.|
|Structure||test sieve, cover, bottom|
|Material||stainless steel, brass, nickel plated brass etc.|
|Diameter||300mm, 200mm, 100mm, 50mm etc.|
|Screen Mesh||woven wire mesh, perforated plate (square hole, round hole optional)|
|Mesh Size||4 mesh, 6 mesh, 8 mesh, 10 mesh, 12 mesh, 14 mesh, 16 mesh, 18 mesh, 20 mesh, 25 mesh, 30 mesh, 35 mesh, 40 mesh, 45 mesh, 50 mesh, 60 mesh, 70 mesh, 80 mesh, 100 mesh, 120 mesh, 140 mesh, 150 mesh, 170 mesh, 200 mesh, 230 mesh, 250 mesh, 270 mesh, 325 mesh, 400 mesh, 500 mesh etc.|
Structure of Stainless Steel Electrical Forming Test Sieve For Laboratory Use:
Test sieve frame, screen cover and screen bottom are made of high quality stainless steel.
(1) screen frame:
1. The screen and frame are fixed by tin soldering. The connection is firm, no slack, no gap and no jam.
2. The screen frame adopts high quality stainless steel and one-time drawing shaping, surface polishing and with fine appearance. Closely cooperate, no leakage of material and water. The wall thickness is 0.6~0.7mm. The surface surface is so bright that it can serve as a mirror. Integral forming, strong and durable, no magnetism.
3. Due to the use of stretching and forming, the dimensions are unified. And the upper and lower sieve frame adopt conical surface matching (consistent with the valve sealing method),which are completely sealed after the upper and lower installation. Meanwhile, due to the electrical conductivity between the frames, avoiding the electrostatic adsorption (consistent with the structure of the Taylor screen in the United States). The fine granule is smoothly flowed. If the user request, it also can be equipped with the sealing ring, but considering the electrostatic problem and the seal has reached the requirement, we generally do not use.
4. It can be resistant to 400 degrees celsius high temperature, and can be used for inorganic and organic solution.
5. Height: 50mm (General), 23mm (Short)
Diameter of the frame: 8 inch, 12 inch, 75mm, 200mm, 300mm
(2) mesh screen:
The mesh is accurate. The screen is marked by standard screen size and mesh size, so the mesh with the same specification is identical at different time.
The commonly used material of screen is brass, tin bronze and stainless steel.
2.36mm~100um adopt nickel plating, which can not only improve the precision of mesh hole, but also prevent the mesh deformation. Hardness, wear-resisting and durability of mesh holes. Strong, wear-resistant and durable.
Screen Surface of Stainless Steel Electrical Forming Test Sieve For Laboratory Use:
According to the screen material, test sieve is divided into woven wire mesh test sieve, metal perforated plate test sieve and electrical forming test sieve.
|Screen Type||Standard||Basic Size of the Mesh|
Woven Wire Mesh
comply with international standard ISO3310-1:1990 R20/3, R20, R40/3 series
square hole: 2.36mm~0.02mm
triangle hole: to 0.005mm
Metal Perforated Plate (Punching Board)
comply with international standard ISO3310-2:1990 R20/3, R20, R40/3 series
mainly used in large mesh test sieve (>3mm)
hole size absolute tolerance 2~3um
Function of Stainless Steel Electrical Forming Test Sieve For Laboratory Use:
The stainless steel test sieves are a tool for material particle size classification and detection. It is a sieve that is inspected, identified and agreed by the designated institution, which is an important symbol that is different from general sieve.
Application of Stainless Steel Electrical Forming Test Sieve For Laboratory Use:
The stainless steel test sieves are mainly used for particle size analysis and detection, widely used in abrasive, geological prospecting, metallurgy, pharmacopoeia, chemical building materials and other industries for particle materials screening and testing.
Particle Size Conversion Chart of Stainless Steel Electrical Forming Test Sieve For Laboratory Use:
|B.S.S Mesh||A.S.T.M. Mesh||Tyler Mesh||I.S.S Mesh||Micron||mm|
Screen Mesh Comparison Table of Stainless Steel Electrical Forming Test Sieve For Laboratory Use:
Contact Person: Ms. Magie