|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Piece|
|Packaging Details:||Paper carton, or fumigation-free plywood wooden case according to the quantities of the sieves|
|Delivery Time:||1~30 work days after order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100pcs per month|
|Sieve Type:||Woven Wire Mesh, Perforated Plate, Electrical Forming||Structure:||Test Sieve, Cover, Bottom|
|Screen Mesh:||Woven Wire Mesh, Perforated Plate (square Hole, Round Hole Optional)||Standard:||GB, ISO, ASTM Etc.|
|Material:||Stainless Steel, Brass Etc.||Frame Height:||50mm Etc.|
|Frame Diameter:||300mm, 200mm, 100mm, 75mm, 50mm Etc.||Mesh Size:||6 Mesh, 8 Mesh, 10 Mesh, 60 Mesh, 100 Mesh, 200 Mesh, 325 Mesh Etc.|
laboratory sieve shaker machine,
lab sieve shaker
Durable Lab Test Sieves Stainless Steel With Woven Wire Mesh ASTM Standard
Overview of ASTM Standard Stainless Steel Lab Test Sieve With Woven Wire Mesh:
The stainless steel lab test sieve is also known as the test screen, lab screen, testing sieve, lab sieve, laboratory sieve, experimental sieve, standard sieve, inspection sieve, standard test sieve, sampling sieve, particle sieve, analysis sieve, checking sifter, soil sieve, sieve set, pharmacopeia screen, earth-rock sieve, sediment sieve, aggregate sieve, coal sample sieve, sieve set grizzly, standard screening test fixture, stainless steel standard sieve etc.
Function of ASTM Standard Stainless Steel Lab Test Sieve With Woven Wire Mesh:
The stainless steel test sieves are a tool for material particle size classification and detection. It is a sieve that is inspected, identified and agreed by the designated institution, which is an important symbol that is different from general sieve.
Some Important Points You Many Want To Know:
|Type||woven wire mesh type, perforated plate type, electrical forming type|
|Standard||GB, ISO, ASTM, BSS etc.|
|Structure||test sieve, cover, bottom|
|Material||stainless steel, brass, nickel plated brass etc.|
|Diameter||300mm, 200mm, 100mm, 50mm etc.|
|Screen Mesh||woven wire mesh, perforated plate (square hole, round hole optional)|
|Mesh Size||4 mesh, 6 mesh, 8 mesh, 10 mesh, 12 mesh, 14 mesh, 16 mesh, 18 mesh, 20 mesh, 25 mesh, 30 mesh, 35 mesh, 40 mesh, 45 mesh, 50 mesh, 60 mesh, 70 mesh, 80 mesh, 100 mesh, 120 mesh, 140 mesh, 150 mesh, 170 mesh, 200 mesh, 230 mesh, 250 mesh, 270 mesh, 325 mesh, 400 mesh, 500 mesh etc.|
Screen Surface of ASTM Standard Stainless Steel Lab Test Sieve With Woven Wire Mesh:
According to the screen material, test sieve is divided into woven wire mesh test sieve, metal perforated plate test sieve and electrical forming test sieve.
|Screen Type||Standard||Basic Size of the Mesh|
Woven Wire Mesh
comply with international standard ISO3310-1:1990 R20/3, R20, R40/3 series
square hole: 2.36mm~0.02mm
triangle hole: to 0.005mm
Metal Perforated Plate (Punching Board)
comply with international standard ISO3310-2:1990 R20/3, R20, R40/3 series
mainly used in large mesh test sieve (>3mm)
hole size absolute tolerance 2~3um
Particle Size Conversion Chart of ASTM Standard Stainless Steel Lab Test Sieve With Woven Wire Mesh:
|B.S.S Mesh||A.S.T.M. Mesh||Tyler Mesh||I.S.S Mesh||Micron||mm|
Screen Mesh Comparison Table of ASTM Standard Stainless Steel Lab Test Sieve With Woven Wire Mesh:
Structure of ASTM Standard Stainless Steel Lab Test Sieve With Woven Wire Mesh:
Test sieve frame, screen cover and screen bottom are made of high quality stainless steel.
(1) screen frame:
1. The screen frame adopts high quality stainless steel and one-time drawing shaping, surface polishing and with fine appearance. Closely cooperate, no leakage of material and water. The wall thickness is 0.6~0.7mm. The surface surface is so bright that it can serve as a mirror. Integral forming, strong and durable, no magnetism.
2. The screen and frame are fixed by tin soldering. The connection is firm, no slack, no gap and no jam.
3. It can be resistant to 400 degrees celsius high temperature, and can be used for inorganic and organic solution.
4. Due to the use of stretching and forming, the dimensions are unified. And the upper and lower sieve frame adopt conical surface matching (consistent with the valve sealing method),which are completely sealed after the upper and lower installation. Meanwhile, due to the electrical conductivity between the frames, avoiding the electrostatic adsorption (consistent with the structure of the Taylor screen in the United States). The fine granule is smoothly flowed. If the user request, it also can be equipped with the sealing ring, but considering the electrostatic problem and the seal has reached the requirement, we generally do not use.
5. Height: 50mm (General), 23mm (Short)
Diameter of the frame: 8 inch, 12 inch, 75mm, 200mm, 300mm
(2) mesh screen:
The mesh is accurate. The screen is marked by standard screen size and mesh size, so the mesh with the same specification is identical at different time.
The commonly used material of screen is brass, tin bronze and stainless steel.
2.36mm~100um adopt nickel plating, which can not only improve the precision of mesh hole, but also prevent the mesh deformation. Hardness, wear-resisting and durability of mesh holes. Strong, wear-resistant and durable.
Application of ASTM Standard Stainless Steel Lab Test Sieve With Woven Wire Mesh:
The stainless steel test sieves are mainly used for particle size analysis and detection, widely used in abrasive, geological prospecting, metallurgy, pharmacopoeia, chemical building materials and other industries for particle materials screening and testing.
Contact Person: Ms. Magie