|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic film for the machine, and fumigation-free plywood wooden case for the spare parts|
|Delivery Time:||30~35 work days after order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||5 sets per month|
|Movement:||Linear Motion||Drive Device:||Double Horizontal Vibrating Motor Or Vibration Exciter|
|Dip Angle:||The Dip Angle Of The Screen Surface Can Be Adjusted From -2 To 10 Degrees||Application:||Often Used In Coal Preparation, Ore Dressing, Power Generation, Sugar Making, Salt Making And Other Industrial Sectors|
|Screen:||High Strength Metal Woven Mesh, Polyurethane Screen Mesh Etc.||Purpose:||Dewatering, Medium Removal And Desliming|
dewatering vibrating screen,
material screening equipment
Low Noise Rectangular Vibrating Screen , Durable Coal Screening Machine
Overview of High Efficiency Rectangular Vibrating Dewatering Screen:
Dewatering screen is also called drainage screen, drainage sieve, dehydration vibrating screen, dewatering vibrating screen, vibrating dewatering screen, dehydration shaker, sculping screen, medium drainage screen, medium draining screen, sizing-medium drainage screen etc.
The dewatering screen is often used in coal preparation, ore dressing, power generation, sugar making, salt making and other industrial sectors, for medium and fine grained materials wet and dry grading, screening, dewatering, medium removal and desliming.
This kind of screening machine can choose vibration motor or exciter as vibration source.
Features of High Efficiency Rectangular Vibrating Dewatering Screen:
1. Low noise, easy maintenance.
2. Reasonable structure, strong and durable.
3. Good dewatering effect, safe and reliable.
4. High screening capacity and efficiency.
5. Screen has a simple structure, easy maintenance. Screen adopts high strength metal woven mesh, durable service, or uses polyurethane screen mesh.
6. It has seat type and hanging type for choice.
Working Principle of High Efficiency Rectangular Vibrating Dewatering Screen:
Dewatering vibrating screen adopts dual motor self-synchronization technology, universal eccentric block and adjustable amplitude vibrator. It is mainly composed of screen box, vibration exciter, supporting system and motor.
It drives two non-contact vibrators to do synchronous reverse running respectively through the tape coupling. The centrifugal force which is produced by two sets of eccentric mass superimpose along the vibration direction of component force. Reversed centrifugal force counteract, forming a single vibration exciting force along the direction of vibration, so as to make the screen box do reciprocating linear motion.
Technical Parameters of High Efficiency Rectangular Vibrating Dewatering Screen:
|Model||Screen Surface Area
|Screen Mesh Structure||Feeding Size
|Double Vibration Amplitude
|Vibrating Direction Angle
Stainless steel seam welded mesh
Ordering Instructions for High Efficiency Rectangular Vibrating Dewatering Screen:
1. The screen structure (weaving, punching, wedge-bar), mesh size, processing capacity, material name and feeding particle size should be indicated in the selection and ordering by the user.
2. When selecting and ordering, the user should determine the arrangement of the sieve and screen seam size. If they do not make a decision, we supply the machine according to the right-type screen seam 0.5mm arrangement. (The motor is installed on the left or right side of the material flow direction.)
3. The dip angle of the screen surface can be adjusted from -2 to 10 degrees. Other angles can be adjusted by the user.
4. When the forced synchronization is adopted, the motor can be installed on the left or right. User must state when ordering.
Vibration Motor Type
Vibration Exciter Type
Contact Person: Magie
Movement: the screen box does not vibrate, and only the screen mesh vibrates
Purpose: very suitable for screening of fine particle materials
Screen Surface: the screen is composed of three layers of woven mesh, or single layer mesh of coarse silk
Screen Angle: can be easily adjusted to meet the nature of materials and different screening operations