|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic film for the machine body, and fumigation-free plywood wooden case for the spare parts such as screens etc.|
|Delivery Time:||30~60 work days after order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||5 sets per month|
|Movement:||Circular-elliptical-linear Motion||Installation:||Cable Suspension, Floor Mounting|
|Material:||Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel 304, 316L, Aluminum Alloy Etc.||Layers Of Screen:||1~4 Screen Decks|
|Screen:||Grommet Screen||De-blinding System:||Rubber Balls, Silicone Balls Etc.|
|Composition:||Screen Box, Cover, Base, Exciter, Motor, Suspension System Etc.||Application:||Urea, Fertilizer, Sugar, Salt, Silica Sand, Fracturing Sand, Ceramsite Sand, Petroleum Proppant, Calcium Carbonate, Graphite Particles, Activated Carbon, Petroleum Coke Etc.|
1800*3600mm Gyratory Screen Machine,
Urea Gyratory Screen Machine,
Anticorrosive rotary vibrating screen
1800*3600mm Stainless Steel Anticorrosive Gyratory Screen Machine for Sieving Urea Fertilizer
This is our AD-1836-3S gyratory screen machine which is designed for screening urea fertilizer. The screen width*length of top layer is 1800mm*3600mm, 3 layers of screen with 4 discharge ports. The part that contact raw material is made of stainless steel 316L, which can be used to prevent corrosion. And the surface of the screen box is sandblasted.
Our AD model gyratory screener can solve the problem of large capacity and high accuracy in screening urea, fertilizer, sugar, salt, silica sand, fracturing sand, ceramsite sand, petroleum proppant, calcium carbonate, graphite particles, activated carbon, petroleum coke etc.
The gyratory reciprocating motion of Rotex gyratory screen begins with a circular motion at the feed end, gradually diminishing along the length of the machine to elliptical movement in the middle, and finally to an almost straight-line motion at the discharge end.
Introduction of Stainless Steel Anticorrosive Gyratory Screen Machine for Sieving Urea Fertilizer:
Our gyratory screen can reach large screening capacity and above 90% screening accuracy for the compound fertilizer. The gyratory screening equipment is also called gyratory screen, gyratory screener, Rotex screen, Rotex screening machine, Rotex separator, gyratory separator, gyratory sifter, gyratory screening machine, planar rotary screen, plane rotary screen, rotary flat sieve, flat screen, square precision screening machine, reciprocating screen etc.
Our AD model gyratory screener is one of the best seller of our company compare with other kinds of sieving equipments such as rotary vibrating screen, linear vibrating screen etc.. And the performance of this gyratory screen have been proven by many customers in different industry applications.
Useful Information You Can't Miss About Stainless Steel Anticorrosive Gyratory Screen Machine for Sieving Urea Fertilizer:
|Moving Trajectory||gyratory reciprocating motion: circular motion at feed end, elliptical motion at center, and linear motion at discharge end|
|Drive Device||general motor + exciter + belt|
|Layers of Screen||1~4 layers of screen available|
|Screen Size||upper screen width*length 500*1500mm, 1000*2100mm, 1000*3000mm, 1500*3000mm, 1500*3600mm, 1800*3600mm, 1800*4000mm, 2000*5000mm etc.|
|Motor Brand||Siemens, ABB, or according to customer requirements|
|Spare Parts||the special grommet screen, drive exciter, drag link, compensating clamps, clips are made by ourselves|
|Discharge Port||usually at the bottom of the machine, and it can also be made at the back of the machine|
|Material||carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminium etc.|
|Installation||floor seat installation, cable suspension installation|
|Mesh Cleaning Method||use mesh cleaning balls to clean the screen mesh. Rubber ball, silicone ball, polyurethane ball etc.|
Application of Stainless Steel Anticorrosive Gyratory Screen Machine for Sieving Urea Fertilizer:
Fertilizer: urea, compound fertilizer etc., raw material sieving and finished product fine screening.
Carbon products: coking coal, graphite, charcoal etc.
Chemical products: hundreds of different compounds
Clay: product classification
Fiberboard: wood chips, flaking, bits of wood, to make high quality fiberboard
Drug: many large drug manufacturers use our screening machines, which meet the health standard design and GMP, to achieve precise and effectiveseparation and cleaning
Plastic: plastic particles, plastic powder
Powder metal: aluminum, copper, iron, nickel, steel, zinc and many other metal powders
Recycling of resources: used in the recycling of various materials, such as PET recycling etc.
Abrasive: glass beads, slag, alumina, sand and other abrasive materials
Animal feed: feed powder and chips, meat paste and small food
Paper: paper pulp, coating
Steel-making: classification of steel shot and metal filing
Including ammonium nitrate, phosphate, potassium hydroxide, urea and other compounds
Food: sugar, flour, milk powder, coffee, cereals, rice, nuts, condiments, cocoa powder, glucose, starch etc.
Grain cleaning: corn, wheat, soybean and other cereals peeling and cleaning
Ore: ore, rubble, limestone, soda ash and salt
Working Principle of Stainless Steel Anticorrosive Gyratory Screen Machine for Sieving Urea Fertilizer:
1. Circular motion at feed end
The gyratory motion at the feed end of the machine immediately spreads the material across the full width of the screen surface to maximize screen utilization even though the feed is from a single point. At the same time, this motion stratifies the material, causing the fines to sink down against the screen surface. The particles that are appreciably smaller than the openings quickly pass through at this part of the screen.
2. Changing to elliptical motion at center
As the circular motion diminishes into an elliptical path, the gentle near-horizontal motion causes the fine particles closer in size to the screen mesh the near-size particles to fall through the mesh openings.
3. Straight-line motion at discharge end
The nearly linear reciprocating motion at the discharge end of the Gyratory Screener removes those particles closest in size to the mesh openings while gently conveying the oversize material off the screen.
Advantages of Stainless Steel Anticorrosive Gyratory Screen Machine for Sieving Urea Fertilizer:
1. The materials do the reciprocating-gyratory motion along with the gyratory screen running, and there is not vertical jump during the gyratory screen running period, the little size material will go to the bottom of the flow bed along moving forward, the material particle will pass the mesh aperture when the particle size is less than the gyratory sifter aperture size. The reciprocating gyratory motion will make the material flow bed touch the screener mesh surface with longer time for increasing the screening efficiency.
2. The reciprocating gyratory motion of the Rotex gyratory screener will spread the material flow bed evenly along with the screener mesh bed after material fall into the inlet, the material flow bed will be very thin after being spread, it is good for material screening , and the material screening precision and capacity will be increased.
3. The screen deck of gyratory screening equipment consist of mesh, spring clamp, ball trays and self-cleaning balls. The self-cleaning balls jump ceaselessly along with gyratory screen operation, the ball could hit the screen mesh in order to let the mesh vibration, so the material blocked in the mesh aperture or adhered to the mesh surface will be cleaned out, it could make sure the aperture ratio so guarantee the screening efficiency.
4. The gyratory screen do not have vertical vibration, so it do not have much load request on the base foundation, it is much lower than the vibration type screening machine, so the gyratory screener could save steel structure cost, the customer do not need to consider the install load limited.
Performance and Features of Stainless Steel Anticorrosive Gyratory Screen Machine for Sieving Urea Fertilizer:
1. Low energy consumption.
2. High screening efficiency.
3. Create low noise pollution.
4. Every layer is installed an anti-blocking and cleaning facility and able to clean mesh while sieving.
5. Lower headroom permits operation in confined areas, reducing cost of building and maintenance.
6. All components are easily accessible and removable for ease of disassembly and cleaning.
7. No vertical vibration, longer life span of mesh (6~12 months).
8. Less conveying equipment is required for elevating material to the feed point.
9. Greater product yields at higher production rates.
10. Exterior is designed for easy cleaning. Exterior permanent joints are either welded continuously, or strip welded and filled with epoxy.
Technical Parameters of Stainless Steel Anticorrosive Gyratory Screen Machine for Sieving Urea Fertilizer:
There are different models of Rotex Type Gyratory Vibrating Screen Sifter for your reference, and we will choose a suitable model according to your specific materials and application.
|Model||Screen Surface Specification (W*L) (mm)||Screen Box Stroke (mm)||Motor||
|Rotation Rate (rpm)|
Installation Method of Stainless Steel Anticorrosive Gyratory Screen Machine for Sieving Urea Fertilizer:
1. Seat Installation or Floor Mounting:
Forward Type Direct Discharge Type
2. Cable Suspension Installation:
Cable Suspension Type
Our company focus on FINE SCREENING for more than 10 years. Main products are gyratory sifter, rotary vibrating sieve, utrasonic vibro screen, inline vibrating sifter, linear vibrating screen, centrifugal sifter, airflow screen, probability sieve, rotary screen, trommel screen, dewatering screen etc. If you have any problems about screening, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Contact Person: Magie