|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic film for the machine, and fumigation-free plywood wooden case for the spare parts|
|Delivery Time:||30~35 work days after order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||5 sets per month|
|Movement:||Linear Vibrating Motion||Dip Angle:||Can Be Adjusted From -2~10 Degrees|
|Drive:||Vibrating Exciter||Sieve Plate:||Polyurethane Sieve|
|Layers Of Screen:||Single Deck||Screen Size:||Width*Length 1200*3000mm|
|Material:||Stainless Steel 304||Purpose:||Dewatering, Medium Removal And Desliming Etc.|
120t/H Dewatering Vibrating Screen,
Polyurethane Sieve Dewatering Vibrating Screen,
120t/H sand dewatering screen
Sand Polyurethane Sieve 120t/H Dewatering Vibrating Screen
Application of Dewatering Vibrating Screen
1. Slime dewatering, soil repaire
2. Iron tailings, gold tailings, copper tailings, vanadium tailings, lead-zinc tailings, graphite tailings
3. Mud treatment, construction mud, drilling mud treatment
4. Quartz sand, zircon sand, glass sand, building sand, sand casting, building materials sand, potash feldspar dehydration
Working Principle of Dewatering Vibrating Screen
The dewatering screen, also known as high-frequency dewatering screen, changing the water surface tension of pulp through the exciting force, pulp water through the screen to become the undersize material, and fine material is blocked by the screen to form the filter layer by the vibration of the forward movement of discharge. Dewatering screen is mainly used for detailings dewatering in the mineral processing industry, coal slurry dehydration of coal preparation plant, washed quartz sand dewatering and ceramic slurry dehydration, and wet and dry classification, dehydration, removal and mud removal of medium and fine granular materials in industrial sectors such as electric power, sugar making and salt making.
Characteristics of Dewatering Vibrating Screen
4. Large Capacity:
V-screen design, -5 degrees screen surface slope dewatering, dewatering screen with low water, high efficiency, large capacity per unit area.
5. Long Service Life:
High wear-resistant screen plate long life, modular assembly design, easy replacement, cost savings, screen mesh size can be selected according to requirements.
Technical Parameters of Dewatering Vibrating Screen
|Model||Screen Surface Area
|Screen Mesh Structure||Feeding Size
|Double Vibration Amplitude
|Vibrating Direction Angle
Stainless steel seam welded mesh
Note: We reserve the right to modify the above data.
Some Tips When You Order Our 1200*3000mm Stainless Steel Dewatering Screen Machine with Polyurethane Sieve Plate:
1. The screen structure (weaving, punching, wedge-bar), mesh size, processing capacity, material name and feeding particle size should be indicated in the selection and ordering by the user.
2. When selecting and ordering, the user should determine the arrangement of the sieve and screen seam size. If they do not make a decision, we supply the machine according to the right-type screen seam 0.5mm arrangement. (The motor is installed on the left or right side of the material flow direction.)
3. When the forced synchronization is adopted, the motor can be installed on the left or right. User must state when ordering.
4. The dip angle of the screen surface can be adjusted from -2 to 10 degrees. Other angles can be adjusted by the user.
Contact Person: Magie
Movement: linear motion
Drive Device: double horizontal vibrating motor or vibration exciter
Dip Angle: the dip angle of the screen surface can be adjusted from -2 to 10 degrees
Application: often used in coal preparation, ore dressing, power generation, sugar making, salt making and other industrial sectors