|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic film for the machine body, and plywood wooden case (fumigation-free) for the spare parts such as screens etc.|
|Delivery Time:||15~35 work days after order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||5 sets per month|
|Motion:||Gyratory Reciprocating Motion, Circular-elliptical-linear Motion||Discharge Port:||At The Bottom Of The Machine, Can Also Be Made In Front Of The Machine|
|Composition:||Screen Box, Cover, Base, Exciter, Motor, Special Screen, Compensating Clamps, Clips, Drag Link, Graphite Block Etc.||Screen:||Grommet Screen, Automatically Tensioned Screen, Stainless Steel|
|Drive Device:||Exciter, Drive Belt And General Motor||Compensating Clamps:||Clamp Handle Assemblies Made By Ourselves|
|Clips:||3 Kinds Of Clips, Made By Ourselves||Mesh Cleaning Device:||Mesh Cleaning Balls: Rubber Ball, Silicone Ball, Polyurethane Ball|
|Drag Link:||Drag Link Assemblies Are Made By Ourselves||Installation Method:||Floor Mounting, Cable Suspension|
Rotex Gyratory Screen Machine For Silicon Metal Powder With Explosion-Proof Motor
Introduction of Rotex Gyratory Screen Machine For Silicon Metal Powder With Explosion-Proof Motor:
Rotex Gyratory Screen Machine For Silicon Metal Powder With Explosion-Proof Motor is also known as the gyratory screen, gyratory screener, gyratory separator, gyratory sifter, gyratory screening machine, Rotex screen, Rotex screening machine, Rotex separator, reciprocating screen etc.
The gyratory screen machine is mainly designed for large capacity and high accuracy screening of fine materials.
Our AD model gyratory sifter is one of the best seller of our company compare with other kinds of sieving equipments. And the performance of this gyratory screen have been proven by many customers in different industry applications, especially used for screening sugar, silicon metal powder, silica sand, frac sand, calcium carbonate etc.
Application of Rotex Gyratory Screen Machine For Silicon Metal Powder With Explosion-Proof Motor:
Powder metal: aluminum, copper, iron, nickel, steel, zinc and many other metal powders
Fertilizer: raw material sieving and finished product fine screening.
Carbon products: coking coal, graphite, charcoal etc.
Plastic: plastic particles, plastic powder
Chemical products: hundreds of different compounds
Clay: product classification
Abrasive: glass beads, slag, alumina, sand and other abrasive materials
Animal feed: feed powder and chips, meat paste and small food
Paper: paper pulp, coating
Fiberboard: wood chips, flaking, bits of wood, to make high quality fiberboard
Drug: many large drug manufacturers use our screening machines, which meet the health standard design and GMP, to achieve precise and effectiveseparation and cleaning
Recycling of resources: used in the recycling of various materials, such as PET recycling etc.
Steel-making: classification of steel shot and metal filing
Including ammonium nitrate, phosphate, potassium hydroxide, urea and other compounds
Food: sugar, flour, milk powder, coffee, cereals, rice, nuts, condiments, cocoa powder, glucose, starch etc.
Grain cleaning: corn, wheat, soybean and other cereals peeling and cleaning
Ore: ore, rubble, limestone, soda ash and salt
Useful Information You Can't Miss About Rotex Gyratory Screen Machine For Silicon Metal Powder With Explosion-Proof Motor:
|Moving Trajectory||gyratory reciprocating motion: circular motion at feed end, elliptical motion at center, and linear motion at discharge end|
|Drive Device||general motor + exciter + belt|
|Layers of Screen||1~4 layers of screen available|
|Screen Size||upper screen width*length 500*1500mm, 500*2000mm, 1000*2100mm, 1000*3000mm, 1500*3000mm, 1500*3600mm, 1800*3600mm, 1800*4000mm, 2000*5000mm etc.|
|Motor Brand||Siemens, ABB, China Made, or according to customer requirements|
|Spare Parts||the special screen, drive exciter, drag link, compensating clamps, clips are made by ourselves|
|Discharge Port||usually at the bottom of the machine, it can also be made at the back of the machine|
|Material||carbon steel, contact parts stainless steel, total stainless steel, aluminium alloy (optional)|
|Installation||floor seat installation, cable suspension installation|
|Mesh Cleaning Method||use mesh cleaning balls to clean the screen mesh. Rubber ball, silicone ball, polyurethane ball etc.|
Performance and Rotex Gyratory Screen Machine For Silicon Metal Powder With Explosion-Proof Motor:
1. Lower headroom permits operation in confined areas, reducing cost of building and maintenance.
2. All components are easily accessible and removable for ease of disassembly and cleaning.
3. No vertical vibration, longer life span of mesh (6~12 months).
4. Less conveying equipment is required for elevating material to the feed point.
5. Greater product yields at higher production rates.
6. Low energy consumption.
7. High screening efficiency.
8. Create low noise pollution.
9. Every layer is installed an anti-blocking and cleaning facility and able to clean mesh while sieving.
10. Exterior is designed for easy cleaning. Exterior permanent joints are either welded continuously, or strip welded and filled with epoxy.
Advantages of Rotex Gyratory Screen Machine For Silicon Metal Powder With Explosion-Proof Motor:
1. ball cleaning system
2. double-balanced motor system
3. convenient and quick compensating clamps for head cover
4. unique gyratory reciprocating motion
5. automatic screen surface tension device
Working Principle of Rotex Gyratory Screen Machine For Silicon Metal Powder With Explosion-Proof Motor:
The gyratory vibrating screen could spreads the material across the full width of the screen surface, the material flow thickness will be thiner than other sifting equipment. The material will be easy to be sifting becasuse thiner the flow bed.
Feeding Port → Round Motion → Elliptic Motion → Linear Motion → Discharge Port
1. The materials do the reciprocating-gyratory motion along with the gyratory screen running, and there is not vertical jump during the gyratory screen running period, the little size material will go to the bottom of the flow bed along moving forward, the material particle will pass the mesh aperture when the particle size is less than the gyratory sifter aperture size. The reciprocating gyratory motion will make the material flow bed touch the screener mesh surface with longer time for increasing the screening efficiency.
2. The reciprocating gyratory motion of the Rotex gyratory screener will spread the material flow bed evenly along with the screener mesh bed after material fall into the inlet, the material flow bed will be very thin after being spread, it is good for material screening , and the material screening precision and capacity will be increased.
3. The screen deck of gyratory screening equipment consist of mesh, spring clamp, ball trays and self-cleaning balls. The self-cleaning balls jump ceaselessly along with gyratory screen operation, the ball could hit the screen mesh in order to let the mesh vibration, so the material blocked in the mesh aperture or adhered to the mesh surface will be cleaned out, it could make sure the aperture ratio so guarantee the screening efficiency.
4. The gyratory screen do not have vertical vibration, so it do not have much load request on the base foundation, it is much lower than the vibration type screening machine, so the gyratory screener could save steel structure cost, the customer do not need to consider the install load limited.
Technical Parameters of Rotex Gyratory Screen Machine For Silicon Metal Powder With Explosion-Proof Motor:
There are different models of our AD model Gyratory Vibrating Screen Sifter for your reference, and we will choose a suitable model according to your specific materials and application.
|Model||Screen Surface Specification (W*L) (mm)||Screen Box Stroke (mm)||Motor||
|Rotation Rate (rpm)|
Installation Method of Rotex Gyratory Screen Machine For Silicon Metal Powder With Explosion-Proof Motor:
1. Floor Mounting:
Forward Type Direct Discharge Type
2. Cable Suspension Installation:
Cable Suspension Type
Please let me know the following questions in order to recommend you the suitable model for gyratory screen:
1. What is the name of material do you want to process? Does this material have special physical or chemical properties? Such as wet, high temperature, corrosive etc.
2. How many screen decks do you require for the machine?
3. The mesh size of each layer.
4. The three-phase voltage and hertz.
5. What kind of material do you prefer for the machine? Carbon steel, or SS304 /316 stainless steel?
Contact Person: Ms. Magie