|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Fumigation-free plywood wooden case for export|
|Delivery Time:||20~30 work days after order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||20 sets per month|
|Features:||High-frequency Vibration||Purpose:||Solid-liquid Separation, Removal Of Impurities|
|Characteristics:||High Screening Accuracy, High Efficiency, And High Screen Utilization Etc.||Material:||Stainless Steel 304, 316L Etc.|
|Layers Of Screen:||1~2 Screen Layers||Diameter:||450mm, 600mm, 800mm, 1000mm, 1200mm Etc.|
|Vibration Frequency:||3000 Times Per Minute||Application:||Ceramic Glazes, Ceramic Slurry, Powder Coating Etc.|
wet vibrating screen,
sieve separator machine
Portable Vibratory Separator Vibro Filter Sieve Machine For Ceramic Industry
Introduction of Portable High Frequency Vibro Filter Sieve Machine for Ceramic Industry:
Portable High Frequency Vibro Filter Sieve Machine for Ceramic Industry has high efficiency, small amplitude, and high sieving frequency. It is an effective equipment for sieving and classifying fine-grained materials. It is widely used for screening or classifying operations in iron ore, tin, tungsten, tantalum, and niobium ore dressing plants.
The high-frequency vibro sieve has created better separation conditions, so that materials smaller than the separation size, especially the particles with a larger specific gravity, pass through the sieve holes and become the under-sieve product.
More Information About Portable High Frequency Vibro Filter Sieve Machine for Ceramic Industry:
|Name||high frequency vibrating screen, high frequency vibro sifter|
|Purpose||removal of impurities, solid-liquid separation etc.|
|Layers of Screen||1~2 layers of screen|
|Motion||three dimensional motion|
|Power Source||one set of verticle vibrating motor|
|Frequency||3000 times per minute|
|Diameter||450mm, 600mm, 800mm, 1000mm, 1200mm|
|Material||stainless steel 304, 316L etc.|
|Application||ceramic glazes, ceramic slurry, powder coating, soybean milk etc.|
Purpose of Portable High Frequency Vibro Filter Sieve Machine for Ceramic Industry:
1. Solid-liquid Separation: the high frequency vibro screen machine can deal with mixed solid and liquid materials effectively, realize solid-liquid separation quickly, and filter out materials of different orders.
2. Removal of Impurities: the high frequency vibrating sieve can remove a large number of liquid materials in different sizes of a small part of impurities, rapid separation.
Features of Portable High Frequency Vibro Filter Sieve Machine for Ceramic Industry:
1. High vibration frequency and low amplitude can effectively reduce the surface tension of the pulp, which is conducive to the separation and delamination of fine and heavy materials and accelerates the penetration of fine and heavy materials.
2. The rubber spring supports the screen frame, vibration isolation and sound absorption, low noise, small dynamic load of the equipment, and no concrete foundation is required.
3. Using laminated screen, single-layer aperture increases, screen life increases, anti-blocking and anti-wear.
4. The exciter drives the screen surface to make high-frequency vibration through the transmission mechanism, and the screen box is stationary. The vibration system is designed to work in a near-resonance state. The whole machine is supported by vibration reduction, so that the ground basically does not bear dynamic loads. The sieve machine does not need to be a foundation. It can be directly installed on a solid and flat ground or an ordinary steel structure platform to work normally.
5. The sieve machine is designed with a new principle and is a highly efficient vibrating screen machine with a new structure.
6. The vibrator uses the principle of resonance. The dual-mass body works in the critical resonance state. The required driving power is small, there is no large starting current at startup, and the noise is low.
Working Principle of Portable High Frequency Vibro Filter Sieve Machine for Ceramic Industry:
The main working part of the high frequency screen is a rotor with a hammer (also called a hammer). the motor drives the rotor to rotate at high speed in the crushing chamber. Materials from the upper feed inlet into the machine, by the high-speed movement of the hammer hit, impact, shear, grinding and crushing. In the lower part of the rotor, a sieve plate is arranged, and the grain level less than the size of the sieve hole in the comminuted material is discharged through the sieve plate, and the coarse grain resistance larger than the size of the sieve hole remains on the sieve plate to continue to be hit and ground by the hammer, and finally the machine is discharged through the sieve plate.
|Center of Gravity Angle||Main Usage||Effects|
|0°||rough classification||the raw material flows from the center line to the circumferential direction|
|15°||general screening||start the vortex motion|
|45°||precision grading||the longest vortex motion|
|>90°||special purpose||raw materials concentrate to the center|
Technical Parameters of Portable High Frequency Vibro Filter Sieve Machine for Ceramic Industry:
|Effective Diameter of Mesh
Application of Portable High Frequency Vibro Filter Sieve Machine for Ceramic Industry:
High frequency vibrating sieve is suitable for dry, wet sieving, classification and dehydration of various materials in industries such as ore dressing, coal preparation, chemical industry, brick making, food, pharmaceutical, alkali making, fertilizer, paper making and other industries. It is used for fine-grain classification in the ore classification process of the beneficiation plant. At the appropriate feed concentration, feed size (-200 mesh size content), and the difference between the size under the sieve and the feed size is less than 30% Under the conditions, the screening efficiency is as high as 70% or more.
Contact Person: Magie
Movement: linear motion
Drive Device: two sets of horizontal vibrating motor
Purpose: used in wet screening. Desliming and cleaning while sifting
Application: widely used in sand and stone field, ore dressing, road and bridge construction site and other occasions where the material needs to be cleaned, sieved and classified
Purpose: suitable for powder screening and slurry filtration with less impurity content
Automatic Discharge: the undersize material can be discharged automatically from the outlet, while the oversize should be dumped manually
Movement: three dimensional vibration
Advantage: small size, and easy to clean the screen mesh